I'm Micheal Billy. We are looking for lucrative Investment Opportunities with excellent Return on Investment (ROI) in your country.
My client is a retired former top Government official who spent decades in Government in Turkey. He mandated me to seek a
Foreigner with wealth of experience and connections in Business, Investments, Fund Management and leverages.
Who can invest and manage this fund for him and his family as the Investor?
Below are my client's terms.
1) He needs a country that is politically stable and has an excellent investment climate and I think you will be nice and ideal knowing that
you are very good in Project development / management.
2) He is interested in investing into a new or existing business as a joint partner, depending on how lucrative the business is.
3) Terms of the investment will be based on profit sharing, that means, you do not pay any interest on the money, but you give the investor
25% of the profits that is generated from the use of the funds.
4) He would like absolute confidentiality and is ready to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
5) If you need capital, kindly send in a brief business plan, funds required and your telephone number for our review
6) If your project is profitable, a face to face meeting will be arranged prior to closing.
I have the opinion that you can take custody of the funds as FUND MANAGER for a period of 2 years and above.
My client is willing to invest between $1 Million to $100 Billion on any viable project in any area of Business Specialization
the fund is deposited with a Financial institute here in Turkey. He is prepared to work with you towards investing this money in your country based on your
professional advice. My client will issue a Power of Attorney to you giving you full authority over the funds and also give necessary
instructions to the Financial institute to see that the funds are released to you, and we would like to personally deal with you, not your company.
Awaiting your response via my gmail address:
[Dane kontaktowe dostępne po zalogowaniu na prawej kolumnie]